Another good weekend for us in these parts. We visited another pumpkin patch and this time bought some pumpkins. I caught up on some work yesterday, which was great. This past week was pretty busy. I’m hoping this next week is a little more laid back. We do have some fun things on the calendar. I’m especially looking forward to meeting up with two of Ezra’s baby buddies on Friday (and their mama too, of course)!
My 4 favorite moments from this past week:
1. Watching Ezra figure out how to crawl. He is so close! He’s doing a little frog hop and a bit of an army crawl, too. I think I’ll have a crawlin’ baby by the end of this month.
2. Reading the comments on my post about writing, as well as the emails and other responses I got. It’s sad that others have had a similar experience, but I’m happy that they too aren’t letting it drag them down. Believe in yourself!
3. Getting my iPhone 5! It finally arrived Friday and I’m loving it. I especially love the voice to text function for messaging. Very handy.
4. Going to Books by the Banks and seeing…. JOHN AND SHERRY PETERSIK!! I’ll blog about this in another post for the rest of the details.
Five favorite links from this past week:
- Devon at The Happiest Mom shared her review of The Year of Learning Dangerously by Quinn Cummings and now I must read that book
- For those of you who don’t comment on blogs… (I love this! I’m not much of a commenter myself, though I do love the community of the blog world)
- Kate at Centsational Girl shares tips she’s picked up on styling shooting. I loved all of these tips.
- This post by Mary at Stratejoy on hobbies was really interesting to me – “Somewhere along the way, I feel like my hobbies became “interests” – things I enjoyed, but didn’t actually do.”
- For when Ezra is older – and when we have more kiddos – I love this idea for schoolwork/paper storage.
Four blogs I’m loving right now:
A few things I’m pinning:
- Coca Cola Cupcakes with Salted Peanut Butter Icing … um, yes please.
- Scrapboxes – love the one with the Sophie giraffe in it
- Rotating Weekly Goal List
- Make your own heating pad
- Chalkboard pumpkins – I have some mini pumpkins this would be cute for